"The main objective of debt counselling is to develop a repayment plan that is affordable for the consumer and acceptable to all credit providers."
Benefits of Debt Counselling:
- No up-front costs
- Reduce monthly installments by up to 50%
- Reduce the original interest rate
- Only pay one affordable monthly instalment
- Sufficient funds for living expenses
- Credit providers communicate with your Debt Counsellor, not you
- Protect your assets; avoid losing your house, car or possessions
- Avoid costs and legal action from creditors
- Rehabilitate your credit record
- Regain financial freedom!!
- Process handled with the utmost confidentiality
We are a dedicated team of debt counsellors that care about assisting you in working towards your financial freedom. If you are a looking for a debt counselling agency or company that takes a professional approach to helping you alleviate your stress and can proactively help you get rid of your debt, then you should get in touch. We offer a range of practical debt solutions that work, from consumer debt and credit counselling services to financial planning solutions and debt review advice. We are based in Johannesburg but offer our services throughout South Africa.
M. Olivier – Managing Partner
Morné Olivier has run more than 7 businesses and employed over 150 people. With vast experience in the financial, insurance, IT, legal and accounting industry and over 23 years' experience in owning and managing his own businesses, Morné is equipped with the skills and expertise that can help you get out of financial debt and stay there. His professional approach and his vast financial knowledge enable him to fully understand his clients' needs and deliver debt relief plans, exceptional client service, and debt support that can make a big difference and bring you peace of mind. Morné is qualified through the NCR and is trained in debt counselling, the National Credit Act and unlawful credit agreements.